ACCOR is a public limited company, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Nanterre under the number 602 036 444, whose registered office is located at 82 Rue Henri Farman CS20077 – 92445 Issy-les-Moulineaux – France and whose intercommunity VAT number is FR 93 602 036 444 (hereinafter, “ACCOR“).
ACCOR is entered in the register of travel agents and other residence operators under the number IM091100035 whose guarantor is: WHITE ROCK INSURANCE (Europe) PCC Limited Vision Exchange Building – Triq it-Territorjals, Zone 1, Central Business District – Birkirkara CBD1070 – MALTA and whose insurer is: ALLIANZ GLOBAL CORPORATE & SPECIALTY – Tour Opus – 77 Esplanade du Général de Gaulle – 92081, Paris, La Défense.
ACCOR operates the website https://all.accor.com(also available in a mobile version), a website for hotel reservation and other complementary services (hereinafter, the “Site“).
Contact us at: contact ; telephone: +33 (0)1 45 38 86 00.
These general terms and conditions (hereinafter, the “General Terms and Conditions“) are intended to define the terms and conditions under which ACCOR allows its customers (hereinafter, the “Customer(s)“) to benefit from all of the services, particularly reservation services, that are available on this Site and are further described below (hereinafter, collectively, the “Services“).
Prior to reserving any Service on the Site, the Customer declares (i) that said Customer is acting for his/her own personal purposes that are not part of said Customer’s commercial, industrial, artisanal, independent or agricultural activity and (ii) the Customer has the full legal capacity to accept these current General Terms and Conditions.
The Customer is invited to carefully read these General Terms and Conditions, whose prior acceptance is mandatory for the reservation of any Service offered on the Site. Customers are advised to save and print these General Terms and Conditions using the standard functionalities of their browser and computer.
ACCOR reserves the right to modify or supplement, at any time, all or part of these General Terms and Conditions. In this case, the new version of the General Terms and Conditions will be available on the Site with the effective date. Customers are advised to regularly consult the General Terms and Conditions to be aware of any changes. In any case, the Customer will only be bound by the version of the Terms and Conditions in force at the time that the Customer makes the reservation of his/her Service.
The Customer assumes the exclusive responsibility of paying, if necessary, for all the technical means necessary to gain access to the Site.
ACCOR offers (i) reservation services for hotel rooms or other types of accommodation (“Accommodation Services“) (2.1.1) and (ii) services complementary to such Services (“Complementary Services“) on its Site (2.1.2).
Accommodation Services and Complementary Services are hereinafter jointly referred to as the “Accor Services“.
The Site allows the reservation of rooms in hotels or other types of accommodation operated under an ACCOR brand (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Establishments“).
The essential characteristics, availability dates, price, options offered, payment conditions and particular conditions of sale applicable to the selected rate (guarantee policies, cancellation conditions, check-in time, member rate conditions, etc.) of the offered Establishments are presented during the reservation process as described in Article 3 below.
In this respect, it is noted that each Establishment has its own special terms and conditions applicable to the selected rate also available on the Site (hereinafter, the “Special Conditions“) which are brought to the attention of the Customer prior to any reservation on the Site. For example, check-in and check-out times, guarantee policy, cancellation period, Wi-Fi access, specific conditions applicable to children, and whether animals are allowed on a leash or in a cage in the common areas of the establishment (for hygiene reasons, animals are never allowed in the dining rooms) may be detailed in the Special Conditions.
Finally, in accordance with the regulations in force in certain countries, the Customer may be asked to complete a police form upon arrival at the Establishment. To do this, the Customer will be asked to present an identity document in order to verify if they need to complete the police form or not.
The Site also allows the reservation of Complementary Services, such as breakfast, a bottle of champagne on the Customer’s arrival or the upgrade of Accommodation Services.
Complementary Services also include travel services within the meaning of Article 3.1 of Directive (EU) 2015/2302 of 25 November 2015 on Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangements, which, with the Accommodation Services, may form either a “related travel benefit” or a “tourist package” according to the criteria mentioned in the aforementioned directive. This information is communicated to the Customer prior to the reservation of these services in the Specific Conditions pertaining to each offer.
ACCOR enters into partnership and distribution agreements with the websites of third parties (hereinafter, the “Partners“) in order to allow the Customer to search for, select and reserve rooms in the Establishments of the different brands distributed by ACCOR on the website of the Partner (hereinafter, the “Partner Services“).
The terms and conditions of sale applicable to these Partner Services are available on the Partner’s website.
The Customer is solely responsible for his/her choice of Services on the Site and their suitability for his/her needs, so that ACCOR cannot be pursued for liability in this regard.
The Customer is also solely responsible for the information provided when creating his/her account and/or any reservation of a Service. ACCOR cannot be held liable for any erroneous or fraudulent information provided by the Customer. In addition, only the Customer is responsible for the use of his/her account and any reservation made, both on behalf of the Customer and on behalf of third parties, including minors, except to demonstrate fraudulent use arising from no fault or negligence on the part of such Customer. In this respect, the Customer must immediately inform ACCOR of any hacking or fraudulent use of their e-mail address by contacting its customer service department, whose details are provided in Article 9.
The Customer agrees to use the Site and the Services offered therein in compliance with the applicable regulations and these General Terms and Conditions. In the event of a breach of the Customer’s obligations under these General Terms and Conditions, the Customer is liable for damages caused by him/her to ACCOR or third parties. In this regard, the Customer commits to guaranteeing ACCOR against all claims, actions or recourse of any kind that may arise and to compensate for any damages, fees or any compensation related thereto.
The Customer, in particular, commits to making a final reservation of a Service, pay the price thereof and comply with the Special Conditions relating thereto. In fact:
– Any reservation or payment that is irregular, ineffective, incomplete or fraudulent for a reason attributable to the Customer will result in the cancellation of the Service reservation at the expense of the Customer, without prejudice to any action that ACCOR may bring against such a Customer;
– The Customer shall not invite into the Establishment any person whose behavior is likely to be disruptive to the Establishment and/or to the stay of other Customers
– The Customer shall not bring into the Establishment (communal areas and/or bedrooms) beverages or food from outside sources, unless clearly permitted in advance by the Establishment in question;
– The Customer shall not smoke in public premises and should only smoke in bedrooms if they have been classified as a smoking room and booked in advance as such a room. Some Establishments are 100% non-smoking, which means that smoking in the bedrooms is also forbidden.
– The Customer shall not disrupt or interfere with the operations of the Establishment including its staff shall not compromise the safety of the Establishment or the persons within.
– More broadly, any behaviour contrary to good morals and public order at the Establishment, as well as any violation of the Internal Regulations of the Establishment will cause the Director of the Establishment and/or any other service provider to ask the Customer to leave the premises without any compensation and/or refund if a payment has already been made. In the case where no payment has yet been made, the Customer must pay the price of the Services consumed before leaving the premises;
– Any minor must be accompanied by an adult and be in possession of a personal identity document; this adult may be any person with parental consent (the Establishment may be able to request proof of this parental consent).
– The Customer also undertakes to ensure that the computer resources made available by the Establishment (including the Wi-Fi network) are not used in any way to reproduce, represent, make available or communicate to the public works or objects protected by copyright or related intellectual property rights, such as text, images, photographs, musical works, audiovisual works, software and video games, without the authorisation of the right holders provided for in Books I and II of the Intellectual Property Code when such authorisation is required. The Customer is also required to comply with the security policy of the internet access provider of the Establishment, including the guidelines for the security measures implemented to prevent the illicit use of resources and to refrain from any act undermining the effectiveness of such measures.
The Customer will be liable for all damage caused by him and/or his guests within the Establishment and shall bear all costs arising from such damage and/or failure to comply with the above rules. ACCOR reserves the right to intervene if necessary and to take any appropriate action against the Customer.
ACCOR undertakes, within an obligation of means, to provide access to the Site and the Services offered in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions, to act with diligence and competence, and to make every effort, within a reasonable limit, to remedy any malfunction brought to its attention.
ACCOR may, however, be forced to temporarily suspend the Site without notice, especially for technical reasons involving maintenance, without incurring liability.
The Customer acknowledges and accepts that ACCOR’s liability does not extend to any inconvenience or damage arising from the use of the internet network, including, but not limited to:
– the poor transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information over the internet;
– the failure of any reception equipment or lines of communication;
– any malfunction of the internet network that prevents the Site from operating properly and/or reserving the Services.
The Site may redirect users to web links of other websites that are published and managed by third parties for which ACCOR disclaims any liability for the content of such websites and the services offered therein. In this respect, it is specifically noted that partners are responsible for the promotion of the offers published on their own websites. The decision to consult third-party websites is therefore the full and complete responsibility of the Customer.
ACCOR serves as an intermediary between each of the Establishments and the Customer, which the Customer recognises and expressly accepts. As such, ACCOR has a mandate regarding the negotiation, training and marketing of Accor Services at the Establishments. It is noted that the Establishments are operated by legal entities that are distinct from ACCOR.
The Customer acknowledges and agrees that in the event of litigation and/or a complaint relating to a stay at an Establishment or the reservation of an ACCOR Service, the Customer undertakes to exclusively contact the operating company of the Establishment concerned and that in this respect, the Customer cannot in any way seek the liability of ACCOR or any ACCOR group company for deficiencies attributable to the Establishment. Information concerning the Establishment is available (i) in the booking confirmation e-mail and (ii) on the Establishment’s form on the Site.
160 Ha Long Road, Bai Chay Ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh province, Vietnam, 200000 Ha Long City
Tel: (+84) 203 3848 108
Fax: (+84) 203 3848 018