The Customer chooses any Service presented on the Site or those of its Partners by following the process provided for this purpose.
Accor Service reservations are made by the Customer on the Site.
The reservation process varies according to the Customer path and request; it includes the following steps:
– Step 1: the input of search criteria for a destination, Establishment and, where appropriate, one or more Complementary Services;
– Step 2: the results and selection of an Establishment and, if applicable, one or more Complementary Services;
– Step 3: the details and characteristics of the Service(s) selected, especially if it is an Accommodation Service: the characteristics of the Accommodation (type of room, size of the room, TV, minibar, etc.), length of stay, options offered (for example: breakfast, Wi-Fi access, etc.), the total price of the reservation including details of the applicable taxes, the legal information form in the case of a related travel service or tour package, and any applicable Special Conditions (guarantee policies, cancellation policy, check-in time, etc.);
– Step 4: the summary of the Service reservation with:
(i) a statement of the main features (length of stay, features of the Accommodation Service and/or the Complementary Service(s), amount inclusive of applicable taxes) and,
(ii) indication by the Customer of his/her contact information: either through identification by means of an existing account, or by filling in all of the mandatory fields (indicated by an asterisk) with the possibility of saving this information by creating a membership account on the Site or membership of the loyalty programme offered by ACCOR;
– Step 5: the completion of the Service reservation by the Customer with:
(i) an indication of his/her payment information, either in the event of the partial or total pre-payment of the reservation prior to the stay, or in the event of a request for a reservation guarantee for the Accommodation Service and:
(ii) the review and acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions and the Special Conditions relating to the reservation prior to validation by the Customer;
– Step 6: the acceptance of the reservation of the Service(s) by ACCOR and the Establishment concerned;
– Step 7: an email confirming the reservation of the Service(s) is sent to the Customer summarising the Service(s) reserved, the price(s), the Special Conditions accepted by the Customer, the date of the reservation made, the information relating to the after-sales service and access to the General Terms and Conditions and the address of the Establishment at which the Customer can submit any complaints.
All reservations are considered made as soon as the Customer clicks on the “finalise your reservation” page (i) in the case of a prepaid reservation, on the “Pay” button or (ii) in the case of a reservation to be paid for within the Establishment, on the “Confirm” button.
The Customer may make a reservation for Accor Services on behalf of one or more additional person(s) up to a maximum of 7 (seven) rooms. Beyond this number, the reservation made by the Customer will be subject to the conditions applicable to groups, available at the website www.meetings.accor.com. For reservations concerning business groups, meetings, seminars, etc., it is necessary to go to the « Professional Solutions» section of the www.all.accor.com website.
Reservations made by the Customer through Partner Services are made through the website and mobile services of each Partner.
The reservation is made directly between the Customer and the Partners, following the steps provided in the website and mobile services of the Partners.
160 Ha Long Road, Bai Chay Ward, Ha Long City, Quang Ninh province, Vietnam, 200000 Ha Long City
Tel: (+84) 203 3848 108
Fax: (+84) 203 3848 018